Dining Etiquette 餐饮礼仪
For parents who recognize the importance of their children’s manners, this interactive program focuses on up-to-date dining skills, which build self-esteem, self-respect, and respect for others. This fun and informative workshop includes a practical luncheon tutorial and a comprehensive workbook for each student to keep as a reference guide.
- Focuses on up-to-date dining skills, which build self-esteem, self-respect, and respect for others.
- Includes a practical luncheon tutorial.
- Includes a comprehensive workbook to keep as a reference guide.
Social Graces 社交礼仪
Millet Music offers age-appropriate etiquette programs that teach children to feel comfortable and self-assured in all social and dining situations.
The objective of these programs is to build a child’s confidence and self-esteem through etiquette. Etiquette knowledge offers many advantages to help prepare children for growing years.
Our programs are fun, informative and interactive. Courtesy and respect are taught through role-playing exercises. The role-playing exercises increase motivation and develop positive attitudes towards learning and applying everyday etiquette.
- Offers age-appropriate etiquette programs for all social & dining situations.
- Build confidence & self-esteem through etiquette.
- Courtesy & respect are taught through role-playing exercises.
- Increase motivation & develop positive attitudes towards learning & applying everyday etiquette.
Official Partner for Children’s Dinning & Etiquette Course